Tecan Genomics DNA-Seq library prep solutions
DNA-Sequencing solutions from Tecan Genomics
What is DNA-Seq?
DNA-Seq is a technique used to determine genetic information that is carried in a particular DNA segment of the genome. This technique provides insight into the instructions for building an organism, understanding of genetic function or evolutionary changes. The sequence tells scientists the kind of genetic information that is carried in a particular DNA segment. For example, scientists can use sequence information to determine which stretches of DNA contain genes and which stretches carry regulatory instructions, turning genes on or off, which is useful to apply in many scientific areas including medical, agricultural, food, and biological sciences.
DNA-Seq can be used for:
- Identifying new genes and mutations
- Increasing genome resolution
- Estimating bacterial metabolic pathways
- Revealing entire new families of enzymes and microbial metabolic pathways previously unknown
- Identifying organisms or individuals in environmental samples
- Estimating the population structure and size of wild species
What are the applications of DNA-Seq?
DNA-Seq library preparation kits from Tecan Genomics are used globally by researchers in different scientific fields, with multiple peer-reviewed publications, and enable researchers to simplify their workflows and gain more information with each sequencing run thus saving time and money. Simplify your DNA sequencing process with Tecan Genomics reagents.
- Streamline Whole genome sequencing library prep and quantification with Celero EZ DNA-Seq
- Exome Sequencing
- Ultralow inputs of DNA as low as 10 pg of varying quality with Ovation Ultralow V2 DNA-Seq
- Complete Microbiome solutions
- Epigenetics research with direct methylation of DNA via bisulfide sequencing
- Prepare ChIP-Seq libraries from very low amounts of starting material
Whole exome sequencing is simple and robust with Celero EZ DNA-Seq library preparation with enzymatic fragmentation in 3 steps!
Celero EZ is a streamlined library preparation solution with one-bead clean up step compared to traditional workflows enabling a more efficient complete downstream whole exome sequencing application.
Celero EZ DNA-Seq Features:
- A single workflow for DNA-Seq library preparation with integrated library quantification method
- Simple: One bead clean-up step following PCR reduces variability
- Flexible and robust fragmentation to generate insert sized from 200-500 bp
- No sample conditioning or adaptor dilution steps necessary
- Automatable: Designed with simple master mixes, Celero enzymatic Fragmentation with PCR workflow offers a simple and quick workflow for generating sequencing-ready quantified libraries
Celero EZ DNA-Seq has a shorter workflow in comparison to competitor workflows.
- Celero EZ DNA-Seq has the least steps and is integrated with the NuQuant library quantification method.
The percentage of target coverage can be seen for the two kits tested. For the Competitor K kit, coverage starts to drop off at high densities, becoming apparent at 10x, increasing at 20x, and dropping to <80 % at 50x. The Celero EZ DNA-Seq kit is able to consistently maintain greater than 98 % target coverage, which enables more accurate variant calling.
Ovation Ultralow V2 DNA-Seq enables a fast and scalable solution to produce NGS libraries from degraded samples as low as 10 pg
- Ovation Ultralow V2 DNA-Seq library preparation kit supports a broad range of DNA inputs of varying quality, including DNA or cDNA generated from cell lines, fresh and FFPE tissue, liquid biopsy, and cell-free DNA.
- Short, simple NGS library preparation workflow in as little as 3 hours with no hidden normalization or adaptor dilution steps
- One kit for any sample type, including ultra-low input, intact or fragmented DNA
- Works across a broad range of DNA inputs from 10 pg – 100 ng
- Obtain a higher number of reads by eliminating adaptor dimers using DimerFree® technology
- Obtain broad coverage with high-fidelity amplification across a broad range of GC content
Applications of Ovation Ultralow V2 DNA-Seq kit
- Whole genome sequencing
- DNA sequencing
- ChIP sequencing
- Targeted sequencing
For further questions about the sample prep solutions for qPCR and Next generation sequencing contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get In Touch With Us
Feel free to reach out to us for any queries! We will get back to you soon!