Revvity GPCRs assays
Revvity GPCRs assays
G-protein signaling – Boost your GCPR research with IP-one – Gq Assay and cAMP Gs & Gi Assays
G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs) are the largest family of cell surface membrane receptors that play an essential role in in the regulation of many physiological processes, from sensation to responses. GPCRs signals through G proteins in the plasma membrane to the inside of cells to regulate various biochemical functions, from cellular responses to hormones and neurotransmitters, with specific consequences on cellular function. When a signaling molecule binds to a GPCR, it results in G-protein activation, which in turn triggers the production of any number of second messengers. The most well-known G proteins are Gs, Gi, and Gq and signal through different pathways.
GPCRs represent a major target of over one-third of approved drugs as well as emerging drugs in various therapeutic areas and disease contexts. Revvity offers a portfolio of HTRF® kits to support your GPCR drug discovery and research with Gs, Gi, Gq protein second messengers assays and Receptor binding assays.
cAMP Gs & Gi Assays
- cAMP – Gs Dynamic kit: This HTRF kit detects changes of cAMP accumulation in response to Gs coupled GPCR activation or inhibition
- cAMP – Gs HiRange kit: This HTRF kit detects changes of cAMP accumulation in response to Gs coupled GPCR activation or inhibition.
- cAMP – Gi kit: This HTRF kit detects changes of cAMP accumulation in response to Gi coupled GPCR activation or inhibition.
- IBMX Phosphodiesterase inhibitor: IBMX is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor to be used in the cAMP Gs and cAMP Gi kits. IBMX guarantees cAMP accumulation in the cytoplasm.
- Forskolin Adenylyl cyclase inhibitor: A cell-permeable activator of adenylyl cyclase to be used in the cAMP Gs and cAMP Gi kits
GTP Gi binding assay
- GTP Gi binding kit: The GTP Gi binding assay is designed to quantify GTP recruitment by activated Gi protein in membrane-bound GPCR models.
Monitor Gq-coupled GPCRs with IP-One – Gq Assays
To better answer all your GPCR research needs, IP-One is available in different technologies: Alpha and HTRF and varying sizes.
- IP-One – Gq kit: This HTRF kit detects the accumulation of inositol monophosphate, a metabolite produced following phospholipase C activation and used as a proxy of Gq activation
- IP-One AlphaLISA® Detection Kit: The AlphaLISA® IP-One Detection Kit is a competitive immunoassay for quantitative detection of IP1 in cellular lysates using Alpha Technology.
GPCR Research Assays
Get In Touch With Us
Feel free to reach out to us for any queries! We will get back to you soon!