Plasmid / Vectors
Vectors for Cell Biology and Molecular Biology applications
Evrogen is a company that develops molecular genetics and cell biology techniques and materials for life science research. Genomax Technologies supplies research products from Evrogen in Singapore.
- There are different types of vectors including vector encoding:
- Basic fluorescent proteins – Expression of fluorescent basic reporters for in vivo analysis of the promoter activity; visualization cells, cellular structures, and proteins; and for tracking cellular events.
- Photoactivatable fluorescent proteins – Expression of fluorescent photoactivatable reporters for in vivo analysis of the promoter activity; visualization cells, cellular structures, and proteins, and for tracking cellular events.
- Genetically-encoded fluorescent sensors – Expression of fluorescent sensors for intracellular monitoring H2O2 and Ca2+ level changes.
- Genetically-encoded Photosensitizers KillerRed/KillerOrange – Expression of the genetically-encoded photosensitizers in cells or cell compartments for in vivo photoinactivation of proteins or directional cell killing.
- Genetically-encoded Photoinducible cell cycle inhibitor ArrestRed – Expression of the genetically encoded inhibitor ArrestRed in mammalian cells for selective transient blockage of cell proliferation in vitro and in vivo.
- Specialized products
- Promoterless vectors – tools for tracking promoter activity
- Ready-to-use subcellular localization vectors – tools for labelling of cellular organelles and proteins.
- Easy labeling of cell compartments and proteins
- Wide range of fluorescent colors
- No exogenous chemical compounds or cofactors required
View Evrogen products
Get In Touch With Us
Feel free to reach out to us for any queries! We will get back to you soon!