Seegene Allplex SARS-CoV-2
CE-IVD Marked, IVD (HSA, Singapore)
Allplex™ SARS-CoV-2 Assay is an in vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical device designed for qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 with real-time reverse transcription PCR from upper respiratory tract swabs (nasopharyngeal swab (NPS) and oropharyngeal (throat) swab (OPS)). Registered with the Health Sciences Authority (HSA) as an IVD medical device for professional use in Singapore.
- The Allplex™ SARS-CoV-2 Assay is a multiplex real-time PCR assay to detect 4 target genes of SARS-CoV-2, causing COVID-19 in a single tube. The assay is designed to detect RdRP, S and N genes specific for SARS-CoV-2, and E gene for all of Sarbecovirus including SARS-CoV-2.
- Based on Seegene’s proprietary MuDT™ (Multiple Detection Temperatures) technology, this assay makes it possible to report individual Ct values for multiple targets in a single channel without melting curve analysis on a real-time PCR instrument.
Features and Benefits
- Short TAT – Results within 1 hour and 50 minutes after extraction so that laboratories can deliver results faster to customers for a faster treatment implementation.
- Powerful performance – PCR with high sensitivity and specificity. Delivers accurate results for better patient care and peace of mind.
- Proper patient care – Quick and proper treatment provided by accurate test results
- UDG system – Utilization of the UDG system to prevent carry-over contamination. Prevents carryover contamination and false positive results found in PCR for more accurate results.
Get In Touch With Us
Feel free to reach out to us for any queries! We will get back to you soon!