Streck Cell-Free DNA BCT
- Cell-Free DNA BCT is a direct draw blood collection tube with a formaldehyde-free preservative stabilizing nucleated blood cells. This unique stabilization prevents the release of genomic DNA (gDNA), allowing isolation of high-quality cell-free DNA. It has also been demonstrated to minimize the degradation of circulating tumor cells (CTCs). Cell-Free DNA BCT reduces the need for immediate plasma preparation and CTC processing due to its unique stabilization properties to limit cell lysis.
- Recover high-quality cell-free DNA suitable for a wide range of downstream applications commonly used in clinical research studies, drug discovery and diagnostic assay development.
- Enhanced stability and recovery of cell-free plasma DNA minimizes variability associated with cell-free DNA sample preparation.
- Cell-Free DNA BCT reduces the need for immediate plasma preparation and CTC preparation due to unique stabilization properties.
- Cell-free DNA and gDNA are stable for up to 14 days at 6 °C to 37 °C, while circulating tumor cells are stable for up to 7 days, at room temperature (15 °C to 30 °C), allowing convenient sample collection, transport, and storage from the collection site to a reference laboratory for analysis.
- 14-day cell-free DNA and gDNA sample stability at 6 °C to 37 °C
- 7-day CTC sample stability at 15 °C to 30 °C
- Reagent stabilizes cell-free DNA to limit cell lysis
- Available in 10 mL draw
- Eliminates the need for immediate plasma preparation and CTC processing
- High-quality cell-free DNA can be used for a wide range of downstream applications
- Allows for room temperature storage and shipping of critical samples
Cell-Free DNA BCT is available as CE-IVD.
Streck Cell-Free DNA BCT® vs EDTA
Application - Technical Notes
Get In Touch With Us
Feel free to reach out to us for any queries! We will get back to you soon!