Strect RNA Complete BCT
Streck, Inc. develops and manufactures a full range of diagnostic and QC products for clinical and research laboratories. The product portfolio includes hematology, chemistry, immunology, automated erythrocyte sedimentation rate (sed-rate/ESR) instruments, blood collection tubes, and molecular diagnostic products. In this article we are focusing on the RNA Complete BCT, which is a blood collection tube that maintains the draw time concentration of cell-free RNA and extracellular vesicles (EV), such as exosomes, for up to 7 days at room temperature. Once isolated from stored plasma, the cell-free RNA and isolated EVs are suitable for many downstream applications, including qualitative and quantitative real-time PCR, Droplet Digital PCR, next-generation sequencing, and Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis.
- 7-day sample stability when stored at room temperature
- Compatible with commercially available total plasma nucleic acid isolation kits
- Compatible with standard low input RNA sequencing library prep kits
- Isolated cell-free RNA is suitable for downstream applications, including ddPCR and NGS
- Isolated extracellular vesicles are suitable for Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis or indirect analysis of EV-associated cargo
- Limits the degradation of white and red blood cells, providing sample integrity during storage, shipping, and handling of blood samples
- Room temperature storage reduces costs and complications associated with cold chain shipping
- Eliminates the need for immediate plasma preparation due to the specialized chemistry that provides sample integrity during blood collection, transport, and storage
- Reduces cell lysis and increases plasma yield after storage compared to alternative blood collection tubes
For Research Use Only.
Get In Touch With Us
Feel free to reach out to us for any queries! We will get back to you soon!