Tools for COVID-19 Research (Genomics)
NGS library preparation kits for viral pathogen sequencing
Sample Prep Solutions for qPCR and Next generation sequencing – Tecan Genomics
Detect and sequence SAR-CoV-2 from low quality samples with confidence – Tecan Genomics
RNA viruses such as SARS-CoV-2 constantly mutate so scientists analyze virus variants by monitoring genomic changes in viral samples with RNA sequencing kits. Detecting and analyzing SARS-CoV-2 from low quality samples such as FFPE, nasal swabs, containing low input viral RNA, can be challenging. With the help of the right NGS library preparation kits for viral pathogen sequencing, optimize consistency and confidence in your research results. Demand more from your viral research and analysis, with:
- Guaranteed consistency and confidence in your results – even for the most challenging samples with low viral titers or degraded DNA
- Better insights – from high detection sensitivity, particularly useful for doing research on asymptomatic carriers
NGS library preparation kits for virus research and analysis
- Revelo™ RNA-Seq library preparation kit provides high detection sensitivity to identify and characterize pathogens from low quality, degraded samples in one day
- Celero™ EZ DNA-Seq library preparation kit couples cDNA synthesis along with ARTIC SARS-CoV-2 primer set to enable extracted RNA to final sequence data for variant analysis and continuous viral surveillance.
- Crescendo™ cDNA™ Synthesis for qPCR is designed to provide improved sensitivity over the standard first strand cDNA synthesis method to generate more copies of each transcript than other library prep techniques making it ideal for the detection of low abundance transcripts.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
For further questions about the sample prep solutions for qPCR and Next generation sequencing contact us at email@example.com.
Get In Touch With Us
Feel free to reach out to us for any queries! We will get back to you soon!